How to Apply?
Degree Programs affiliated with UET, Lahore
- B.Sc. Computer Science
- B.Sc. Mechanical Engineering
- B.Sc. Civil Engineering
- B.Sc. Electrical Engineering
- B.Sc. Chemical Engineering
- BBA (Bachelor of Business Administration)
Degree Programs affiliated with KFUEIT, Rahim Yar Khan
- BS. Artificial Intelligence
- BS. Cyber Security
- BS. Data Science
- BS. Tourism & Hospitality Management
- BS. Biochemistry
Degree Programs affiliated with University of Sargodha
- BS. Information Technology (04 Year Program)
- BS. Information Technology (02 Year Program)
Applicant may apply for more than one department and/or Categories applicable in their case, on Single Application Form for Bachelor Programs.
Transfer on the basis of given Preferences and Merit
In case a seat in any discipline/category of applicant’s higher preference falls vacant and he is eligible for transfer to that discipline/category on the basis of his merit, he shall be automatically transferred to the discipline/category.
Variation in Seats
The Institute authorities may exercise their right at any time to increase or decrease the number of seats allocated to any category and there shall be no appeal against such a decision.
If some seats allocated to any category (other than Open Merit) remain un-utilized for lack of adequate applicants, then the decision regarding un-utilized seats in each category shall be made by the admission committee.
Erasing & overwriting
Incomplete Application forms will be rejected. Erasing or over writings on application form will not be accepted in any case. Duplicate Forms are available from the Admission Office.
Multiple Category Application
The applicant applying against the reserved seats (Categories G, H, I, J, L & M) should also apply against their respective provincial categories, otherwise application for open merit regarding provincial categories will not be considered.
Category Wise Merit
The total seats are distributed among different categories (as mentioned in seat break-up). The applicants for each category are grouped separately and their merit will be determined category - basis.
Preferences & Merit
If a seat in any Program/Category is lying vacant such cases will be referred to admission committee and vacant seats will be filled as per their advice. In case a seat in any discipline/category of applicant’s higher preference falls vacant and he/she is eligible for transfer to that discipline/category on the basis of his/her merit, he/she shall be automatically transferred to said discipline/category in next merit list.
Notification of Selection
Complete list of selected candidates will be put up on the Institute Notice Boards, while minimum aggregate will be put up on the Institute website iefr.edu.pk as well. Kindly note that it is the sole responsibility of the candidate to remain abreast with the status of admission as available on the Notice Boards.
Forming of Sections of Classes
The disciplines having strength is more than 60 will be divided in two sections. The sections will be called Section A and Section B. The distribution of Roll Numbers in sections is sole discretion of admission committee, which is not challengeable. Timing of both sections will be swapped after each semester.
In Case of Conflict
In case of conflicts between admission rules & regulations of NFC Institute of Engineering & Fertilizer Research, Faisalabad and University of Engineering & Technology, Lahore then the rules of University of Engineering & Technology, Lahore will supersede the rules of NFC Institute of Engineering & Fertilizer Research, Faisalabad.
Grant of Provisional Admission
The provisionally selected candidates on merit basis will be informed through a merit list will be displayed on institute notice board or website. As per eligibility on merit basis within each category, Provisional Admission may be granted to the applicant in the respective disciplines of study. The provisionally selected candidates on first year merit basis, after declaration of Intermediate/equivalent final result if he/she fails to meet the eligibility criteria mentioned in Prospectus/website, his/her admission shall stand cancelled automatically. Provisional Admission will be confirmed after the verification of all original documents endorsed by the issuing authority, while Provisional Admission will stand cancelled automatically if registration of candidate will not be granted by the University of Engineering &Technology Lahore/Khwaja Fareed University of Engineering & Information Technology (KFUEIT)/University of Sargodha, as per university rules& regulations. In case, if any discrepancy appears during entire period of studies, the admission of candidate will be cancelled along with all academics and non-academic credits achieved by the student. Only refundable dues will be refunded as prescribed in this prospectus, if applicable.
Depositing of Admission Dues & Documents
The selected candidates have to deposit the Admission Dues within 05 days from the display of merit list in shape of Demand Draft/Pay Order/Bank Challan in favor of NFC Institute of Engineering & Fertilizer Research, Faisalabad or Bank Deposit Voucher slip submitted in bank account of NFC IEFR. After due date no one will be allowed to submit the Admission Dues. Merit lists and Fee submission schedule will be display on notice boards as well as on Institute web site. Its candidate’s sole responsibility to confirm his admission from Institute. No relaxation will be given in time limit to deposit the fee.
The selected candidates have to submit the following documents at the time of depositing the Admission Dues:
- Have to show the original academic certificates to admission officers for verification of photocopies.
- Candidates who selected on other than Punjab province category have to show their Original Domicile and CNIC at the time of verification of photocopies.
- 03 sets of photocopies of SSC, HSSC/DAE or equivalent Certificate.
- 02 sets of copies of Entry Test Result.
- 06 copies of the most recent passport size photograph.
- 01 set of copies of Domicile and CNIC of candidates who selected on other than Punjab province categories.
- Undertaking on a Rs.100/- non-judicial paper duly completed.
- Bio-data card Form-III duly completed in all respects.
Forfeiture of right of Admission
A selected candidate who fails to fulfill the requirements laid down in the above clause within the prescribed time-limit shall forfeit his right of admission.
Rejection of Application
The Institute reserves the right to reject any application for admission without assigning any reason.
- The Admission made as a result of an error, omission or mistake shall not confer any right on an applicant.
- If any stage, a student is found indulging in politics, his admission will be cancelled.
- The application who apply on 1st year result .They have to submit their complete result within 15 days after declaration of intermediate result from board.If any applicant fail to submit the complete intermediate result card within 15 days after declaration of result, he/she shall forfeit his right of admission.