Vision & Mission
To become center of excellence of engineering education and research by Novel Application of Fundamental Engineering Sciences, Technologies, Interdisciplinary Activities, Community of Scholars, Development of Future Leaders, Professionalism, and Excitement in Discovery besides serving the society by pursuing various industrial and society related activities...
- To provide an outstanding and diversified engineering education founded on a rigorous, and applied treatment of engineering fundamentals coupled with modern engineering tools that prepare graduates for successful careers.
- To provide an experience that inspires students to reach for the highest level of accomplishment and personal growth throughout their lives
- To foster a conducive environment for scholarly and creative activities so that new knowledge or solutions to problems are discovered or created.
- To develop the intellectual capacity, critical thinking, creativity, and problem solving ability of its students so that they may become honorable, contributing, and forward-looking professional members of the engineering community.
- To serve and contribute to the betterment and advancement of society, industry, the engineering profession through the expertise of our faculty, staff and students.
- To create and maintain a diverse, collegial community that recognizes and values the contribution of each individual.